Thread: F-150 crawler
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 01:02 PM
late model, xmods, microt

Trader Rating: (5)

Little update:
I went to radioshack and they were sold out of the titan. Someone bought it before us and it still says in stock online.O well, to the f150:

I made a new mudguard and will be buying stuff online soon. Leds, gmp and replacement front gear box or gpm one. Pics later

Update:
I got the mudguard and i am working on the truck bed. Dremmeled the be down a bit to make it look better. I am letting the putty dry now and will sand it down later. I was bored so i took a pic of my xmods. A f150 body is not in the picture as well as the truck bed and a couple hoods. I have now adobted my brothers nsx and have no pics of it. It is stock, yellow and has normal wear and tear on the bumpers.

Update:
I haven't done much but sanding. Well i tried to make a deep dish rim but it didn't turn out well. I just wound my own armerature! It was my first one. Well it works. It has 43 turns in a stock s1 can. It wasn't too fast but it does have some top end. THere is the start of my winding days.

I resized the pics but they don't show up resized on the forums. ANy idea why? All comments welcome.
H-Crawler

Last edited by fieldfairy2; 02-24-2008 at 07:46 PM..