View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
WTF? I got 2 infractions at only 30 posts. apparently its against the rules to say "you deserve a fail infraction" when someone posts a video of their Xmod missing and getting stuck on a ramp, or of them getting stuck in muddy water and having to try 3 time to push their Xmod with a finger to get it out. its not like I said youre a loser, just that they did not succeed in making a worthwhile video.

my point is, why is a little jeer so bad that you get infraction points, grow up you childish mods. and I dont even give a mother shut your mouth if I get an infraction for this post.
What was the point of your bad post for my video,other ppls like it,so if you didnt like it you could have said"Its good,but maybe_________",or something a lil nicer..
I think permanent ones are better,because hopefylly the person or people will straighten up,Blacksky gave me infractions when I was new,and ive been trying to keep up with all the rules,im not saying im glad there permant but sometimes its a good thing..