View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 12:32 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Yeh, lost the hood of the S10 long ago. If you have one for the 96+ S10/Sonoma, PM me.

Quote:
i was thinking about getting a feather servo,but i kinda wanted to try and see if i could find a more high torqe servo and a smaller servo..
it looks like its not going to mount right,what chassie upgrades are you going to do to the titan??
Your not going to get any smaller then this servo. I would bet a servo for a 1/18 truck would be small, and torquey. As far as the chassis, just locking the diffs.

All I have to say is, after converting a servo to go 360 degrees around, and such, I still prefer the Tamiya box with the ease of the build. But I got it converted tonight. And made a gear for it from one of the servo horns and a extra slipper-gear piece I had. Waiting for the CA glue to dry. It just might be done before the weekend enough to test.

From this mess:

To this:

And wired up:

The gear:

The conversion is fully photo-documented for the later Crawler FAQ of doom.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere