Thread: Real Drive Cars
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 04:17 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMODification View Post
LOL - you sure you're up for a challenge amigo?

(just kidding buddy )

I'm sure someone will take the chassis off your hands - there's always someone willing to do some crazy experiment and bring out soemthing interesting -
Dude if I had your skill I would be the Chuck Norris of XMODs! Unfortunately I only have my skills.... but that been said I've already starting breaking the realdrive down! I think I'll put an S1 in, in the morning hopefully that won't fry the stock electronics, should also be able to put s2 cogs into the motor bay!

I'm going to take the lights off as I want them for a custom CLL kit I want to put together.

Then I'm going to see if I can find some more out about the board and components, what I really want to know is can I put liths on it without frying the board, if I can then great I'll add liths otherwise I'll scrap it because its going to cost to much to do anything with it!

Also going to take the steering servo apart to see what that handles!

Oh and take off the front wheels and if they don't have a D-Shaft put the gen1 front wheels pegs in so I can use different wheels, not sure about the back yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
wtf...
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-28-Subura-WRX-...QQcmdZViewItem

ok thats the suby, it looks 100% identical to my xmod body, lights, logos everything. nothing different at all. is it the exact same body or what?

Yeah thats one of them! The body is just a copy, thats basically the whole point of these things! You can unscrew all the pieces and put for example the STI body kit on it.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....

Last edited by TheB1GDude; 01-14-2008 at 04:21 PM..