View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 10:20 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
I found something to keep that antenna up,and it barely weighs anything,those antenna straw things for nitro rc car,hope you know what im talkin bout...
and if you put xmod stock truck springs(stretch the springs a lil bit)and put them in the rear of the micro-D,it will have less bounce in the rear,towhere you dont scratch and screw-up the rear chassie..ive been working on some MIM (make it myself) upgrades,and i still need to get some threaded axles..

I dont realy see why you replaced the plastic windows with mesh,window screen would work,and its lighter than mesh..
Hope you dont think im jacking your thread,sry if you do..

EDIT:Look at my antenna,you see the clear straw thing that my antenna is in??
Mesh just looks sick. Soon, I am going BL with it!!!! My LHS has a great deal for $30 for the Xceleroin BL motor with all of the needed stuff. Then, it'll fly! I don't have a spare straw thingy to use though or spare truck springs. Yes, I knew about all of that. Yea, I need to get some threaded axles too.