View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
I don't think their is much room for improvement concidering its already Twin Turboed.
That's the thing with domestics and. imports. Imports, you buy them, and you can always upgrade from there. With the Z06, you spend $85k on it, add in $10k of modifications, and you've basically brought it to its limit of drive-ability. For an import, there's ALWAYS room for improvement.

With imports, you buy the car, but you've also got so many different things you can do to it. The advantage of this car IMO compared to the Z06 is the Attesa system. Technically, this car isn't 4WD, its RWD, with FWD-assist. Just like the R32-R34. And as for upgrade-ability, larger turbos, port and polish, aftermarket piping (because we all know its always better than stock), ECU tune, forged and lightened internals, aftermarket suspension, etc. For about $10k, and you've still got yourself more power, and more drive-ability than a domestic.

That's just my .02

Let's not turn this into a domestic vs. import thing, I was just stating my opinion. Let's not allow it to escalate any further.