View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

hmmm...since i have a new scion body coming in the mail with the full bodykit, i decided to try my first custom paintjob on the beater body! all i have laid down so far is the basecoat, but its almost flawless...**** airbrush gun splattered a spot onto the passenger side, but its not very noticable
this color is flat black with house of kolor black diamond added into it, i wanted it metallic, but not like bassboat metallic, so here it is

after this base dries im going to try and put some pavo purple paint on it, kinda copy off of bondo and 2 tone it =P hopefully i can pull this off without bothering iceman for his help =) im a lot better at painting real cars than painting xmods cars lmfao

update!
well, i got as far as i could and had a couple of messups, like i put more purple on the hood than i wanted too...it also needs to be color sanded and cleared and i dont have 2K grit paper or clear so...ICEMAN TO THE RESCUE...he's gonna finish it up for me, but this is as far as i got...pavo purple and black diamond...

Last edited by suicide_star; 10-13-2007 at 07:47 PM..