View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe913 View Post
my wife made me sell my xmods. she said if I was going to play with these "stupid toys" she'd rather me have something nice instead of those cheap "radioshack" cars. Then she said i should still get something I can play with in the house because we had a lot of rain this summer. Now that I've gone with the micro-t i can't see myself getting another xmod...unless I get a mini-z
Ah... The significant other... You can rack up more income than her annually... But in the end, she still controls your butt!

Micro-T's are cool since its cheaper to make it full-aluminum than XMODS, the electronics are a world of difference, and plainly, girls just find it 'cute'. Not that you're a guy still playing with 'toys', the R/C itself!

I'd get a Micro-T and a Mini-Z. One for decent off-road fun, the other for high speed racing! There's many (when I say many, its underestimating) Mini-Z tracks around here. Its probably the cheapest hobby R/C hobby to be in where you can go home with a trophy if your good enough, or a nice wooden or marble plaque of participation! Haha!