View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNKevin4EvA View Post
There is no motor with the best torque. It all depends on you Battery Setup and other factors too. For example you have a Stock Motor but you have Liths and the guy your racing has Alkaline Batteries and a Stage 2 motor. You will win in a race because you have more power going to your motor and more torque than the guy with Alk. Batteries.
Did you not read his original post?!? He's not racing someone, he is rock crawling. And as stated by redSXmodder, there IS a best motor for torque. You just need to find it. He is asking if someone else has already done that research for him.

He didn't ask "what is the best motor?" That question is too vague, and does NOT have an answer. He specifically said what will provide the most torque. That can be answered easily. Again, as redSXmodder pointed out, you just find the stats of each motor, and pick the one that has the highest torque output. and as you pointed out, pair it up with a quality battery to power it, or you won't be able to take advantage of the motor's full potential. done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
...there is another thread on this...as for torque there is a motor with the highest amount of torque without a gearbox...i juts dont know what it is....
You are right. tons of threads have been started about this topic over the past several months. More and more people are building crawlers and need torque. And my option has so much torque, because it is paired with a gearbox to make more torque. I bet the actual motor alone wouldn't do much better than a stock motor. But my airplane motor and gearbox combo have so much torque that I can climb walls!!!

Last edited by janikphoto; 06-28-2007 at 02:30 PM..