XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I'm going mentally insane (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18258)

xmodmaverick 12-29-2009 05:31 PM

I'm going mentally insane

I'm on my iPod typing this
someyhing is going on guys. I have no idea what this is...

At random times during the past few days it seems like time slows down. I don't mean as in time just passes slowly but seems as if I put everything around me in slow motion.

I first had this happen on Xmas dau while openong a gift. Everything slowed down, my ears started ringing and things sounded lower pitched.

Kind of like how in shooters when a grenade blows up near you. Put that with slow motion and that's what is happening to me.

If anyone has any insight on what the he'll is happening, post. If you can look around on the net for me. It's hard to research on an iPod touch.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

winner 12-29-2009 09:10 PM

are you by any chance blacking out when this happens?

something simular happens to me, i'll strecth and pop my back, black out for a second then get light headed for like 20 mins

GearHeadV8 12-29-2009 09:15 PM

go to the doctors right away. This could easily be something serious. Have you told your parents?

xmodmaverick 12-29-2009 09:39 PM

Well no blackouts. And I have told mu mom however not mi dad. He won't xe available until thursdai.

He has a phd in psycology so we shall see

lol 12-29-2009 09:50 PM

Maybe love and affection from Christmas affected you.

or maybe presents were drugged. :(

jimmythekid1 12-29-2009 09:58 PM

sounds kind of like a panic attack. I get them, some people have shortness of breath but I don't.

when I have one I sort of get tunnel vision and I can hear every thing and nothing at the same time. If that makes any sense, try slow breathing.

xmodmaverick 12-29-2009 10:10 PM

Lol iPod xeing drugged. Lol

hasn't happened since first post. May be panic attack. But wodnt I need to be anxious or scared or something ...

jimmythekid1 12-29-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmodmaverick (Post 245257)
Lol iPod xeing drugged. Lol

hasn't happened since first post. May be panic attack. But wodnt I need to be anxious or scared or something ...

no depression, stress and or a chemical imbalance can trigger them. I think its a cocktail of the all of the above in my case.

FloydfanYodaman 12-29-2009 10:59 PM

could be a type of seizure of sorts...def go see a quack...i mean a doctor

xmodmaverick 12-29-2009 11:40 PM

Huh I didn't know that bout Panic attacks. I have the first two causes you listed.

But could a panic attack make me percieve the slowing of time? Just you never hear docs mentioning time warping as a Symptom. Lol

firebird999 12-30-2009 10:26 PM

Bullet time is real. Your body can literally speed up its functioning to the point where stuff physically does happen slower. So it's all real. And it can't be good. :/

suicide_star 12-31-2009 12:00 AM

*sigh* i think you watched "Wanted" one too many times. Just be glad that you're not manic depressive =O

seriously, if you're concerned about that, maybe it's not really your 'time perception' that's failing you. go to a doctor and get checked, before it turns out to be something more serious, painful, severe, and above all...expensive.

xmodmaverick 12-31-2009 01:08 AM

Have an appt tomorow