XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Ideas for a new video?? (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19814)

WhiteCharisma 11-03-2010 04:32 PM

Ideas for a new video??

Hey guys its been a while. I recently made a video with cheap comedy (har har har) in it and requested ideas for my next video. Just wondering if you could submit ideas at all thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izcU6JXnwGs

Still tryin to keep xmodding alive! gotta keep videos rolling :p

And I hope this doesn't count as spamming or anything, if it does please let me know and delete this!!

texan_idiot25 11-03-2010 08:05 PM

2 things-
Moar lighting on you. Camera loses quality with darkness.

Audio mix- low voice to loud music makes me ANGRY.

xmodzracer 11-03-2010 08:15 PM

Do A Barrel Roll!!!

FloydfanYodaman 11-03-2010 08:41 PM

if we could get you to drift/drive a little closer to the camera...in slow motion of course...:lol: ...i agree with texans suggestions...got any initial D themed bodies?...or FnF bodies?...maybe a movie themed 1:28 scale drift movie...i am done babbling

edit: drifting around scale objects...like cones or something...instead of water bottle...would add to realness of movies...sooooo hows your asphalt drifting coming along? feel like taking these vids outside ???

winner 11-03-2010 10:08 PM

needs explosion
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

WhiteCharisma 11-04-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 (Post 265136)
2 things-
Moar lighting on you. Camera loses quality with darkness.

Audio mix- low voice to loud music makes me ANGRY.

Hehehe well I actually thought i was fine. I did know about the audio problem (bad mic on the camera, I'm gonna use a voice recorder next time and dub it over with better audio)

Also, on the camera screen I see myself just fine, but after I convert it to AVI and publish it I turn black.... So lame!!

But thanks, I definitely need to work on that stuff :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmodzracer (Post 265137)
Do A Barrel Roll!!!

Hahahahaha and die?? No Thanks :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman (Post 265139)
if we could get you to drift/drive a little closer to the camera...in slow motion of course...:lol: ...i agree with texans suggestions...got any initial D themed bodies?...or FnF bodies?...maybe a movie themed 1:28 scale drift movie...i am done babbling

edit: drifting around scale objects...like cones or something...instead of water bottle...would add to realness of movies...sooooo hows your asphalt drifting coming along? feel like taking these vids outside ???

I don't :( Only one I got is the FC3S, don't plan on getting anything else. But a scale movie nonetheless would be epic :D

Also, I don't know where my scale cones went.... I had them, but now I can't find any!!

And drifting on asphalt is easy, but really, really bad for the tires. They get grinded down and ruined easily. My cars are also very under powered too (they run stage 1 motors except the RX-7 and now I bumped up the Skyline to a stage 2 to compete with the RX-7)

Oh and I live in Minnesota, and its facking cold out!!!! hahaha thanks though!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by winner (Post 265141)
needs explosion
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Man I wish....... Don't have that kind of editing software :(

In the future if I get the kind of money to afford it and add explosions, I will be thanking you XD

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Taking into account a lot right now, starting to plan a lot of things.

Don't worry about your ideas being "stolen" too, I will credit whoever gave me the idea ;)

Bananabrain 11-04-2010 07:35 PM

Have one car drifting through some super amazing course, that has jumps, inclines, hair pin turns, a fire hoop, a section of the track that is on fire (car has to drive through it) & spikes everywere. lol

Also the course can be short but still amazing.

winner 11-04-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteCharisma (Post 265164)
Man I wish....... Don't have that kind of editing software :(

In the future if I get the kind of money to afford it and add explosions, I will be thanking you XD

pssh.... editing software is for wimps.... soak the body in WD-40 and and just throw a match on it when your ready for the explosion. this mite be a bad idea for anyone running lipos

imnotmikal 11-08-2010 02:49 PM

Pff, afford editing software? This is 2010, everything is free.

xmodsNSX94 11-08-2010 05:25 PM

have you ever thought of creating your own gymkhana? that would be something too watch ...

hiitzmike 11-09-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmodsNSX94 (Post 265247)
have you ever thought of creating your own gymkhana? that would be something too watch ...

Fantastic idea :)
use you subbie :)