XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   Beginner Questions (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Infraction System (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12124)

taiwanesekid05 02-20-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stangdude94 (Post 143089)
how do u se if u have an infraction

You usually get a PM that tells you what you did and where.

texan_idiot25 02-20-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stangdude94 (Post 143089)
how do u se if u have an infraction

Click UserCP at the top, and scroll down. If you have any, you'll see the list.

imnotmikal 02-20-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondo (Post 143077)
why would we do that?
the past is the past.
we do however, reserve every right to give you additional infractions if need be..

you bring up a good point though, from now on, there are no more expiring points.
if you get them, they stick with you untilyou are no longer a member,either by choice or by force.

Yeah, I didn't think you would do that.
I'm glad to see XMS actually cleaning up now...
Woohoo! :roll_eye:

BlackSky909 02-22-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondo (Post 143077)
why would we do that?
the past is the past.
we do however, reserve every right to give you additional infractions if need be..

you bring up a good point though, from now on, there are no more expiring points.
if you get them, they stick with you untilyou are no longer a member,either by choice or by force.

I never give expiring points, they dont really make a statement. Permanent ones do.

Spade 02-22-2008 10:25 PM

WTF? I got 2 infractions at only 30 posts. apparently its against the rules to say "you deserve a fail infraction" when someone posts a video of their Xmod missing and getting stuck on a ramp, or of them getting stuck in muddy water and having to try 3 time to push their Xmod with a finger to get it out. its not like I said youre a loser, just that they did not succeed in making a worthwhile video.

my point is, why is a little jeer so bad that you get infraction points, grow up you childish mods. and I dont even give a mother shut your mouth if I get an infraction for this post.

texan_idiot25 02-22-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

I saw the first 30 seconds of it then decided that you have earned a fail infraction.
You were being an ***. I don't see a problem with the infraction at all... But, 3 points, get over, not that big of a deal. I've had worse... :lol:

Spade 02-22-2008 10:52 PM

guess I'm used to big boy forums.

Surgeon 02-22-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spade (Post 143626)

Then why do you act like a little child?

taiwanesekid05 02-22-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 (Post 143625)
You were being an ***. I don't see a problem with the infraction at all... But, 3 points, get over, not that big of a deal. I've had worse... :lol:

Yup.. haha... A ban. But yer back and as a Mod too :D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surgeon (Post 143627)

(Ouch... Diss...)

Spade 02-22-2008 10:57 PM

INFRACTION - 30 points!

2wdpancar 02-22-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surgeon (Post 143627)

^^ The man does have a point.
You are a guy, right?:uhoh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spade (Post 143631)
INFRACTION - 30 points!

What the heck is that?
Fools...

texan_idiot25 02-22-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spade (Post 143631)
INFRACTION - 30 points!

Do you want one? I can give you an easy 30 if you want to complain about 3. ;)

Surgeon 02-22-2008 11:03 PM

Spade, go to google.com, type in Xmods forum, and find another if you don't like this one. The moderating team is great right now, and that is that. If you don't like to follow the rules here you're welcome to the door.

It is childish behaviour to throw a hissy fit when you get punished. That's the bottom line.

snowboi1289 02-22-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spade (Post 143620)
WTF? I got 2 infractions at only 30 posts. apparently its against the rules to say "you deserve a fail infraction" when someone posts a video of their Xmod missing and getting stuck on a ramp, or of them getting stuck in muddy water and having to try 3 time to push their Xmod with a finger to get it out. its not like I said youre a loser, just that they did not succeed in making a worthwhile video.

my point is, why is a little jeer so bad that you get infraction points, grow up you childish mods. and I dont even give a mother shut your mouth if I get an infraction for this post.

What was the point of your bad post for my video,other ppls like it,so if you didnt like it you could have said"Its good,but maybe_________",or something a lil nicer..
I think permanent ones are better,because hopefylly the person or people will straighten up,Blacksky gave me infractions when I was new,and ive been trying to keep up with all the rules,im not saying im glad there permant but sometimes its a good thing..

BART 02-22-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spade (Post 143620)
grow up you childish mods.

Flaming/mocking the staff...yikes, enjoy your (short) stay here;)

taiwanesekid05 02-22-2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

So flaming members and moderators is all part of a "Big Boy" forum? Dosen't seem so... A big boy forum would allow swearing and more of a 'R' rating type of talk...

THE EDJ 02-23-2008 05:35 AM

Quote:

That's the problem right there. You're used to dealing with forums filled with boys. We here at XMS deal with men, and younger kids who the love of hobby of XMODS. If you got a problem with that then I will be more than glad to show you the door so you can run right back over to the "big boy forums". It's like that.

garder121 02-23-2008 09:37 AM

i have a question from just returning from my banning because of my temper but when were banned how come we can't see any posts or threads from others? my computer wont even let me on guest to aleast look. please don't find this as a dumb question ty 4 all answers.

firebird999 02-23-2008 10:45 AM

spade, listen, if you say "big boy" that's a sign that you're a little boy. i wanna tell your parents that you're mocking the thousands of us. maybe you'll get a time out.

texan_idiot25 02-23-2008 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garder121 (Post 143667)
i have a question from just returning from my banning because of my temper but when were banned how come we can't see any posts or threads from others? my computer wont even let me on guest to aleast look. please don't find this as a dumb question ty 4 all answers.

Because the site blocks your account. When you goto revisit, the site recognizes your account (it stays logged in), and you can't see it. If you want to view the site, clear your cookies (find it in internet options), and you can watch the site. But, if you make a 2nd account, we will figure it out, and you will be gone for good. :nod: